About Durtonacreating kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms since 1976
Durtona Euro Design has been creating kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms in Darlington and the North East of England since 1976. During this time the company has earned a reputation for innovation in design, exacting attention to detail and an eye for perfection – which is why so much of our business is generated by word of mouth. Within this time we also have developed long term relationships with our suppliers such as Neff appliances, Chippendale and Mereway kitchens along with Franke sinks forming associations that will benefit both Durtona and you our customer.
Since the forming of the company in 1976 many of our staff were employed as young people who have grown and developed through the business gaining tremendous knowledge and experience which has helped the business to work above the expected standards within the industry.
- Honesty To always provide the best price for the customer, delivered when agreed and meeting customer expectations.
- Trustworthy The customer can trust Durtona staff in their homes.
- People Value the customer (to encourage repeat purchase), value the workforce (motivation and loyalty), value the suppliers (best deal and service).
- Friendly All staff are welcoming and approachable with nothing being too much trouble.
- Local Service Personalised service local to peoples homes, supporting the local community.
The secret to the success of the business is the trust and exceptionally high standards which have been built upon in this long established family business. Durtona Design was originated by Peter and Carol Durkin, who still today have an active role. Following in the family tradition, Peter and Carol’s sons in law Steve Sinclair and Paul Ashley now are responsible for the day to day running of the business. But ultimately the key to our success is our ability to connect with our customers, we work alongside you, bringing our experience to bear while understanding whats required to deliver exactly what you are looking for.
Durtona Mission Statement
Durtona will supply superb quality products, with a professional and innovative design installed to meet the customer’s needs by skilled craftsmen, whilst providing the best possible customer service which sets us apart from all of the competition.
Durtona is proud to:
- exhibit over 30 kitchen, bathroom and bedroom displays by leading UK manufacturers.
- offer a free planning and design service.
- present fully transparent detailed service.
- be a NEFF master partner.
- employ all of our own craftsmen including gas safe engineer and time served electrician.
- be wetroom specialists.
- offer a seamless, project managed installation or alternatively supply only.
- be authorised supplier of Granite and Silestone work surfaces with a unique 10 year guarantee.
- offer a range of products to suit all budgets.
- listen to you the customer whilst meeting all of your needs with the reassurance of no high pressure sales.